Pressjitsu Inc. ("We" or "we") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Pressjitsu Inc. is a company incorporated in the State of Delaware, USA, file number 6171243. Our registered address is 2035 Sunset Lake Rd Suite B-2, Newark, DE.
What We Collect
For anonymous users browsing our site, blog, documentation and other resources outside of the customer area (at my.pressjitsu.com) we collect and store:
- Your IP address
- Your country based on your IP address
- Your pressjitsu.com browsing path
- The duration of your stay on our sites
- Certain browser events that occour on our sites, such as mouse clicks on specific buttons on links
For our customers accounts with access to the customer area at my.pressjitsu.com, we collect and store (in addition to the above):
- Your full name
- Your e-mail address
- Your billing address (for paying customers)
- The last 4 digits, the brand, and the expiry date on your card (for display and reminder purposes)
- Information (including DNS records) about your domains added to our systems, including SSL certificates and keys
- Information required to operate servers hosting your sites (logs, backups, performance metrics, etc.)
In addition to the above, any data stored on servers managed and operated by Pressjitsu Inc. is accessible by Pressjitsu Inc. and our infrastructure providers (Linode LLC, Amazon Web Services, Hetzner Online GmbH). This includes information stored in your database (such as posts and pages, users accounts, products and orders) as well as files on disk (documents, images, archives, logs, application files, etc.)
- Authentication/functional cookies – required to securely access the customer area at my.pressjitsu.com
- Analytical cookies – used to track the number of visitors and browsing paths
- Targeting cookies – tracks the pages you've visited on our sites to help us provide more relevant content and advertising on our sites, as well as on third-party services, such as Facebook Ads or Google AdWords.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Except for functional/authentication cookies, all advertising cookies will expire after 90 days.
Information (logs) about visitors to Pressjitsu sites (including my.pressjitsu.com) are kept for 90 days. These log include visitor IP addresses, their browser identifying string (User Agent), timestamps and the URLs that have been requested from our sites.
Customer servers default to the same retention policy on logs, but could be changed on demand. Information (except logs) on customer servers is fully backed up every day (including all files on disk, as well as database records) and on demand when the customer chose to so from their customer area. After account deletion/suspention, this information is kept for 14 days.
Changes & Feedback